You may remember the Well Blankie Post which, long story short, I made the blocks, sent them off to my cousin to be assembled into a top, and he promptly returned sometime in the last 6 months.  Well, I then promptly did NOTHING with the top.  Until now!  He asked me to add some borders, to increase the size.  I went with a white on white polka dot, and some more of the Michael Miller Garden Pindot in Apple.  Now all I need to do is piece the backing and she’ll be ready for the quilting machine.  I plan on using two layers of batting, one wool, the other 80/20 cotton/poly.

We’ll see how it turns out.

 

Here’s the finished top:

13567349_10154222241699854_4756332818102832517_n

Other Craft Projects:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *